Saturday, November 03, 2007

Back Home...


I’ve been back for almost a month and I haven’t written one single word. I’ve been sucking up romance novels and my daily life. So what’s happened since I’ve been back? What has moved my soul?

First, I’ll tell you that I am in my own unique element here. The beauty that San Diego has makes me crawl to my knees and pray to my God …not only because I am true to my religion, but because of the ability to appreciate what God has given me.

I’m here. I'm home. And life is back to normal…exactly what I wanted.


Since I’ve been back, I’ve straightened up quite a bit…I’ve realized that I’m getting older and I need to fight for what I believe in and what I want in my future; I’ve realized that I can’t watch the world I use to know and accept it, but have to enrich it with the word that has been embedded in my soul; I’ve realized that I have certain expectations on me and more than I can truly fulfill...but, that's okay.

I’ve realized that life isn’t about me or what experiences God puts me through. It’s about teaching others, showing others how I am filled with grace and love. It's about how I’m already gone with God’s love and grace and that is all we need. No realistic words are going to describe what I feel; no promises are going to reach down and grasp my utmost respect; and no alternative language is going to make a difference right now.


What makes a difference is truth. Embracing life and loving others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home