Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tears of the Moon or Dew of the Dawn


What happens when the sun hits your eyes through your window in the morning? Do you quickly search for a sheet to cover up the beam, or do you rejoice in the fact that a new day is coming and new adventures are here? In Europe, the sun didn’t rise until later in the morning and I found myself truly missing the annoying sunbeam that perched through my window about 6:50 a.m.

Yes, I am the one that sings with the birds in the morning instead of rejoice with the raccoons that come out at night. The sun in the morning makes me warm in my dreams still and allows me to think of the beautiful day that is about to happen.

Tears of the moon….or pulse in the morning? For me, the pulse and seal of that new chirp is what really makes me click. Time has come today. No other day than today…and the light that breaks through my window is breathtaking.


What is it for you? The morning dew or the midnight shimmer? Whichever it is, take the time to look into it as it will unveil your ultimate desire…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately it has been the morning, though I wish it were both. I wish I only needed 5 hours of sleep to feel good. Then, I'd be able to do more of what I want and spend more time with the people I love.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home